HR Services London offers a wide range of consultancy services that can be tailored according to your needs and designed to ensure you get maximum value for the service you receive.
- Operate as a generalist HR advisor or provide HR management cover.
- Conduct robust work place investigations and provide comprehensive support with resolving complex employee relations issues including allegations of:
- Bullying and harassment
- Misconduct / Gross misconduct
- Provide advice, guidance and practical support on managing:
- Grievance(s), bullying, harassment, capability and disciplinary matters
- Long and or short term absence
- General complex case work
- Onsite formal meetings and hearings
- HR policy development in line with legislation and best practice
- Facilitate accredited* workplace mediation / disputes resolution.
- Provide general advice on HR best practice and employment law.
- Create HR templates, checklist and flowcharts for all HR disciplines in line with local policies and procedures that will support managers and employees.
- Work with management teams to provide guidance, coaching and support on a full range of human resource activities and or projects.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers or employees on:
- Informal and formal capability / performance management processes
- Managing appeals against dismissal
- Provide advice on procedures for successfully managing probation.
- Support managers with effective planning, monitoring and the evaluation of staff capability, performance and probation.
- Support and lead individual and or collective consultation / negotiation with trade unions.
- Provide HR advice and practical support to senior managers on the delivery of change management programmes and communications.
- Support with Equality Impact Assessments.
- Provide HR support for managers on the implementation of Transfer of Undertaking (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE) or tendering of services and contracts.
- Provide HR project and programme management support.
- Review job descriptions and facilitate job evaluation (Hay and GLPC scheme).
Learning and Development
- Provide bespoke workshops for managers and employees in line with local policy on:
- Managing attendance
- Capability and performance
- Organisational change
- Provide bespoke workshops for managers and employees on:
- CV and letter writing
- Interview skills training
- One to one careers coaching support – using the ‘Go make a difference’ (Go M.A.D) framework.
- 1 hour face to face coaching (solution focused thinking techniques).
- Mentoring (offering general mentoring / careers/ HR guidance and advice).
Recruitment and Selection
- Lead and design assessment and selection processes.
- Provide guidelines for interviewing managers in preparation of recruitment and selection.
- Support with short listing candidates.
- Participate in interview panels.
- Administer Saville and Holdsworth (SHL) Level A Occupational test (e.g. verbal and numerical testing).
- Design and deliver bespoke or generic induction programmes.
- Facilitate exit interviews.
- Deliver skills matching.
- Provide CV support.
- Deliver interview skills / preparing for interviews training.
- Support all formal processes and communication for voluntary and compulsory redundancy payments.
- Support the preparation of settlement agreements.