When providing you with a HR consultancy service you can be assured that the service will comply with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) code of professional conduct standards. Service delivery is underpinned by long serving active membership of the CIPD, providing credibility with potential employers.
The CIPD is a recognised and credible benchmark of professionalism within the field of human resource management. Its principles are universal setting direction for all members to comply with a commitment towards continuous professional development and compliance with a code of professional practice.
There are four primary principles:
- Professional Competence and Behaviour – all members must apply professional high standards of relevance accuracy and timeliness in advice and information provided to stakeholders. Maintaining professional knowledge and competence.
- Ethical Standards and Integrity – all members must establish, maintain and develop business relationships based on confidence, trust and respect.
- Representative of the Profession – all members must exhibit personal leadership as a role model for maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Stewardship – all members must promote appropriate people management and development practices to influence and enable the achievement of business objectives.
These principles are applicable to all HR professionals working in organisations of every size and type; including HR consultants.
Credentials – Professional Status
HR Services London is built on a profile that showcases a professional membership grade at Chartered MCIPD level.
Chartered membership demonstrates that significant experience has been gained in the HR service that you will be provided.
It represents that as a HR practitioner; experience has been gained that entails a strong focus on engaging and partnering with business managers to find HR solutions to organisational issues. Together with experience in using generalist or specialist HR expertise to coach and influence with the authority to drive and deliver HR change within organisations.
The HR advice and services being offered are underpinned by academic credibility at masters’ degree level, with accreditation by the professional body CIPD.
This demonstrates that:
- A coherent and specialised body of knowledge relevant to the theory and practice of human resource management has been attained.
- Human resource management theory, practices and policies have been successfully researched.
- Critical evaluation and appreciation of the nature of management consultancy skills, analytic and diagnostic techniques has been effectively achieved.
- A wide range of contemporary perspectives on key developments in human resource management and organisational analysis have been learnt; providing the opportunity to explore relevant HRM issues and what these mean for different groups of individuals and organisations at local and national level.
- Investigative research skills have been accomplished by designing a critical investigation into an area of relevant human resource management.
- Competence in a wide range of generic and specific professional skills (e.g. business understanding, strategic thinking, professional and ethical behaviour, intuitive/creative thinking, communication and interpersonal skills).
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) showing an ability to plan and review, systematically and continuously, professional development.
- CIPD Professional Membership – Chartered Member (Chartered MCIPD).
- Go M.A.D coaching – Professionally trained in using this coaching model.
- Open College Network – National Certificate in Workplace Mediation.
- Professional Mediators Association* – Fully accredited.
- Saville and Holdsworth (SHL) Level A Occupational testing.
- Total Conflict Management – Fully Accredited*.